Monday, July 12, 2010

My Dream Vacation

Lamas at Machu Pichu

There are so many places in the world that I want to see and experience that it's really hard to narrow it down. So maybe the dream would be a tour of the world! I'd definitely hit these places:
-- Machu Picchu, Peru


-- Ciudad Perdida, Columbia



-- Petra, Jordan (you may recognize it from Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade)




-- Istanbul, Turkey to see the Hagia Sophia (since I didn't get to see it the last time I went).



-- Amesbury, U.K to see Stonehenge.




-- Africa to witness the Great Wildebeest Migration & Victoria Falls.



-- Alaska or Canda to see the Northern Lights



-- Yoshino Mountain, Japan to see the Cherry Blossoms.



-- Tufi, Papa New Guinea


-- Sweden to see my family




-- Eleuthera Point, Bahamas


-- The Slot Canyons, Arizona


--Plitvice Lakes, Croatia


-- California to see the Muir Woods National Monument

The world is such an amazing place that it's really hard to narrow it down. This isn't even a complete list! I'll have to add to it as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment