My corner of the interweb for a plethora of medical updates, musings, reviews, and other foolishness.
Me too! I just started road biking and was training for a century ride, but I have had some hicupps, hopefully I will complete one in the fall.
How do you like it so far? I'd love to do a century ride, sounds like a ball :) Good luck!
It's so pretty.Of course, the "roads" here barely count as being paved, so it wouldn't work too well. But then, I've always preferred mountain bikes.
I hear you, I'd love to have a hybrid of road/trail but I'm not even sure what companies make such a thing. The body orientation is so different between the two. Decisions decisions!
Me too! I just started road biking and was training for a century ride, but I have had some hicupps, hopefully I will complete one in the fall.
ReplyDeleteHow do you like it so far? I'd love to do a century ride, sounds like a ball :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIt's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteOf course, the "roads" here barely count as being paved, so it wouldn't work too well. But then, I've always preferred mountain bikes.
I hear you, I'd love to have a hybrid of road/trail but I'm not even sure what companies make such a thing. The body orientation is so different between the two. Decisions decisions!
ReplyDelete